Yes, we need roads, yes we need schools. Simply put, I NEED a new car, too. I just do not have the available money to spend on it right now. Democrats control the government, so individuals, that actually work, are BROKE. Such is ALWAYS the case when Democrats are in control.
Understand, building a new school does NOT add a single job, unless it is to add another unneeded teaching position. Building a road does NOT add a single new job.
You see, fact number one of United States politics is this: Democrats are ridiculously stupid and they rob the working public to give handouts to deadbeat losers. AND! If you vote for Democrats, you WANT to be poor and rely on others to GIVE you stuff.
From Gateway Pundit comes the link to this article with this paragraph:
An $80 billion-plus Senate plan promised an infusion of cash to build roads and schools, help local governments keep teachers on the payroll, and provide rebates for homeowners who make energy-saving investments.What part of that seems to be GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY?
Ignore the "energy-saving investments." That would fail miserably and you know it.
But, put the rest of that ridiculous statement into perspective. We currently have fifty-three percent (53%) of the population paying for the remaining forty-seven percent (47%) of the population to live.
Fifty-three percent (53%) of total population of the United States leaves us with a total of one hundred fifty-nine million people. Using TOTAL population, we see that if the federal government simply took the 80 BILLION dollars and sent it back to the people that sent that money in to begin with, each one of us would receive a check for five HUNDRED dollars and change. What could you do with your five hundred dollars?
You see, you can spend your money more wisely than the federal government does every time, all the time. Do you even consider how much better off you would be if you did not have to send around half of your income to local, state, and federal government for them to squander on stupid giveaway programs?
Does it even register with you that the federal government wants to build MORE schools to reduce class size, to reduce the number of children per teacher and that has been proven to NOT have any net effect on student performance? That is called "GOVERNMENT WASTE." Ignore the fact that the federal government is NOT even supposed to be involved in schools, they already took that over during the FIRST coming of Barry Obama, known to people that can remember back before breakfast, as THE JIMMY CARTER ADMINISTRATION.
Can you even imagine the detrimental effect to our country's economy that we receive by building more and more classrooms? Not only do we have to staff those classrooms (teachers make a killing in salary and other perks), at a very exaggerated cost (government construction costs as much as ten times more than private construction), but we also have added those costs FOREVER with never a single net result. We also have to heat and cool those areas with an added cost to our budget, depleting of natural resources, and we get NOTHING IN RETURN. We have increased in "education" costs exponentially and have received NOTHING IN RETURN.
NOTHING IN RETURN FOR HUGE COST INCREASES. Good idea?
I am not even going to get into Obama stupidly negotiating nuclear weapon reductions. Can someone please tell me of any reason they voted for this douchebag other than to finally put to rest the President's race thingy? And how is that race thingy working out for you? It has only been a year since Obama was inaugurated, and only three since the Democrats took control of DC. Are you better off now? That was a rhetorical question.
Please take the time to comment or click one of the 'Share/Save' buttons. DO IT NOW!