With the craziness surrounding John Hawkins "Worst Figures in US History" reaching a fever pitch, something else caught my attention. (For more background, read.)
There are some things that can be assumed to be solved forever.
A good relationship with your father can help fight stress. Oh, really? This would have never in one million years have occurred to me. A good relationship with your dad is GOOD.
It never ceases to amaze me some of the things that people spend money to study. And it shall forever boggle my mind to read some of the stuff that passes for NEWS these days. That is probably why Criggo is so funny to me.
Lemme fill y'all in on some (obvious) FACTS.
1. It is terribly difficult to receive a DUI if you do not drink.
2. Abortion kills a human baby.
3. People who go to church regularly commit fewer crimes than those who don't.
4. Raising taxes on corporations only makes things more expensive.
5. Obama is an idiot.
6. The United States of America has the highest standard of living on the planet.
7. Socialism is BAD.
8. Profit is GOOD.
9. Minimally HALF of all people are stupid.
Add your own obvious truisms in the comments.
Please take the time to comment.