Saturday, November 27, 2010
Just using this NUDE post, we can see that there are quite a few sites that do not have a preview. Not only that, but the text snippet of my post obscures the actual image on my blog. So, for this search "christina del basso nude," I am actually screwing up my own danged chances of getting traffic. (Check "larissa riquelme nude" and you can see the difference. There is another image at the top of the page that is obscured, but the photo of the girl is not. Lesson learned: add two images, with the more provocative at the bottom.)
I am not really sure how HARDCORE a pr0n site has to be to get un-previewed, but after checking out those top two that were not previewed, I can understand why Teh Google would not show a preview. Dang!
So, not only is great content important, but the visual is becoming increasingly so, as well. Thank goodness we changed the look of the blorx. Now I am going to become all weirded out about the way the blark looks in Teh Google Preview.
Think about it, you folks that are looking for Search Engine traffic.
ON TO THE BLOGSHOW!!!
President Dumbass McMoron went on a ten day trip to Asia and all he got was South Korea bombed. But, don't worry, Mr. I Cannot Even Use a Damned Phone is on Da Jobz. (No, that is NOT an actual photo, it was commissioned by Frank J at IMAO.) I am really curious to know why the South Koreans turned Barry down on a trade deal and suddenly the Norks decided to attack the South.
If you could think of something that you would do as the formerly most powerful man on the planet, sending one of our carrier groups directly into the WAR ZONE might not be the most constructive thing that you would do. Plus, with China getting involved, I am certain that nothing could go wrong with things since The Smartest President in History is on the job.
But, then again, if you were president, you would not be such a stuttering idiot. Really, who in the mortal HELL ever thought this imbecile was anything other than a special needs person? HOLY SHIT!!! China is INVOLVED!!!
I am so very thankful that Barry Obama picked Joe FREAKING Biden as his Vice President because Doddering Joe has all kinds of foreign policy experience. I am certain that he would never refer to the United States as Afghanistan's DADDY! FML, he did.
I cannot imagine what would happen if Mexican drug lords took over a large ranch just South of San Antonio. That would be just too much to handle. Goodness, if they did grab that huge tract of land, they would have a great place to stage huge shipments of drugs almost right on top of our interstate system. MORE.
Oh, that happened too? Damn.
Let me quickly run over to the Things Obama Has Done FAILbook page to get some relief...
11. Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans. Nope, that is a lie.
12. Renewed dialogue with NATO and other allies and partners on strategic issues. Yep, all the NATO countries have told Barry to tighten up, quit wasting so much money, and have basically laughed in his face.
13. Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force… this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc. He did do this...by returning to the Middle East policies of George W. Bush, going so far as to reappoint Bush's General back as command of the theater over there.
14. Better body armor is now being provided to our troops. Yeah, but this was done under Bush, even before Barry was elected. Hmmm. This FAILbook page is not doing too well so far.
15. “Cash for clunkers” program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulates auto sales. MAN! YEAH! This gave a bunch of folks with disposable income, the incentive to buy a new car and got rid of all the cheap cars so the people that could have afforded them could not buy those cheap cars. Damn, this actually spiked new car sales to a ridiculous point, and removed the cheaper cars from the market. In all actuality, it REDUCED the economy. Double damn!
16. Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan. WOW! This is like the fourth time in 16 entries that this same thing has come up. Barry appointed a new commander, fired that commander, and then brought back Bush's commander. I fail to see how (even by a total retard) that this could be remotely considered a success.
17. Closed offshore tax safe havens. I guess that Barry accomplished this by giving TRILLIONS to his buddies on Wall Street so they do not have to use offshore tax havens anymore. In a strange turn of events, Charlie Rangel was just found guilty of some offshore tax haven shenanigans.
18. Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan. Fifth time this was brought up. Yes, more troops went to Afghanistan because George W. Bush's general was reappointed and he demanded them. Barry was last seen cowering in the corner, sucking his thumb, and peeing in his navel.
19. Ended media “blackout” on war casualties; reporting full information. This lasted ONE FREAKING DAY. The Barrystream Media suffered such a monstrous backlash that they immediately stopped doing it. Chalk Barry up another success.
20. Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts. Except that he did NOT do that. Man, this list just gets weaker and weaker. I bet the next one is something about Afghanistan.
21. Ended media blackout on war casualties and the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB. My bad, it was a repeat of number NINETEEN!!!
22. Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules. WTF?!?!? The next thing you know, this misinformed Obamabot is going to say something about Bush's Medicare drug program...
23. Ended previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings. Um...let's get back to the news.
Obama is doing something about the attempts of Muslims to attack us using airplanes...by strip searching and groping your GRANDMOTHER. Oddly, them DAMNED Jews got it going on, will Barry listen? Hells to the naw. Basil is offering a menu of people to do the groping. I'm going Bond Girl all the way. I chose Halle Berry. And Basil has more, including the discussion of the Lower Ninth Ward of all airports, Hartsfield International. The people at Hartsfield need to start buying floating houses.
Speaking of housing, if you are looking for some place to hang out during the Summer with your home schooled kidlets and play golf all day, Naples might be becoming more affordable in the near future. It seems that housing is at a seven year low, already. I can't wait to see what it shall be next year, a ten year low? An all-time low? (Dang, I love that Panic song.)
Finally, a little 1099 ObamaCare news.
Please take the time to comment.