A personal ideology doesn't change facts. You can think that it is okay for Mexicans to pour across our border illegally, but that STILL doesn't make it LEGAL. They are literally CRIMINALS.
Let's try on some facts for size.
- Donald Trump is a Democrat.
- Abortion is WRONG.
- Minimum wage laws HURT poor people AND everyone else.
- College is not for everyone.
- The Ku Klux Klan was founded, is operated, and is fully funded by the Democrat Party. It was founded to KILL Republicans.
- The Dixiecrats did not become Republicans.
- The "Progressives/Liberals/Democrats" of today are the very same racist and totalitarian Democrats that they have always been.
- Stealing is WRONG.
- We ALL make mistakes.
- Murdering someone is NOT a mistake.
- No one should be forced at gun point to do business with someone that they do not trust.
- Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization supported by Communists.
- Hillary Clinton is a horrible human being.
- If you have two X chromosomes, you are a woman.
- If you have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, you are a man.
- If you have two X chromosomes and have a beard, you are a woman with a beard.
- If you have an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, but you have no penis, you are a man without a penis.
The ONLY thing that you can legislate IS morality. The Bill of Rights are ten specific items that utterly DEFINE morality in the United States of America.
OH! But, GUESS WHAT?!?!?! The state of Mississippi has just made it perfectly LEGAL to hate gay people and stuff. There has been a significant national uproar about MS HB#1523. (pdf link) Oddly enough, the ONLY thing in this bill is the FACT that no one can discriminate against anyone based on their religious beliefs, but really, really stupid people think that it is about Teh Gheys.
Another strange FACT is that I was able to find legal precedent after many, many hours of research that appears to form the legal basis of this Mississippi "ANTI-GHEY" law. Observe.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
I know, I know, that must have been written by the Democrats that formed the Ku Klux Klan. But, I failed to bookmark the source, so you will just have to take my word for it that the above is a BIG law and stuff.
You see, barely a few years ago, we were inundated with published talky-talk about Republicans keeping themselves out of our bedrooms. At that time, I made a comment that people should keep their bedrooms off the centerline of the city streets and normal people would have no problem with their bedrooms. And so now, consider that shark jumped. This Mississippi bill was certainly promoted to keep men from going into the restrooms after little girls, but BRUCE JENNER! y'all!
Follow my NORMAL logic just a few steps (read: half a step) further and if crazy people have their way, we are going to arrive at the point where it will be governmentally mandated that churches must allow pedophiles to live in the restrooms in the children's wings of their educational facilities. Seriously, CHILD RAPE is being promoted by people that are literally anti-Christian.
Now, I said all of the above to say this, what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom MUST stay in your bedroom. I seriously do not care at all if you like to cover yourself in peanut butter and roll around in Grape Nuts, but the minute you try to use my bathroom with that junk on you, I have a problem with it.
Now, for the thinking people among us, if you want to completely do away with all of this public, sexual nonsense that we have to deal with on a daily basis, the solution is to abolish the minimum wage and institute a personal flat-tax. In order to understand that logical solution, Democrats will have to ask someone with an above 80 IQ to explain it to them.
Please take the time to comment.